To grow in discipleship and be discerning of God’s work among us, confident in sharing our faith with others and self-giving in service to our local community.
That our new incumbent will have the key attributes to lead us into a new exciting chapter of our journey. She/he will:
- be enthusiastic, a “people person” and excellent communicator and listener with generosity of spirit, tolerance and a good sense of humour;
- be sensitive, having management experience and ability to take us through this two year transition, supporting us to resolve challenging problems sensitively;
- be encouraging, in new areas of ministry especially for children and young people and expanding mission and community outreach;
- be prayerful and grounded in the Word of God and in teaching, to discern and nurture lay leadership in worship that is spiritually relevant and inspiring and
- enjoy being part of our church family, and wider village community
Reaching Out-Reaching In – greater use of our building for church and community activities, actively supported by strong lay ministry and pastoral support.